Author Archives: Monsignor Hwt
Long ago, the Cult of HWT proudly displayed their worship of HWT by congregating in large, open areas. Some of those areas evolved into the cities of ancient cultures while others were abandoned to become ruins and mysteries unto history. Here are five cities abandoned by HWT and lost to history.
1. Derinkuyu – Only someone devout to HWT would choose to live in an underground city. Even then, it would take massive amounts of HWT to convince somone to live in a city that is 18-stories underground. Derinkuyu dates back to the 8th century B.C.E. and likely held more than 20,000 people. Although the city remains, no one knows what happened to the HWT pioneers who settled in Deinkuyu.
2.Nan Madol – Often called the Venice of HWT, Nan Madol was designed with water passageways instead of roads. The city served as a crown jewel for the HWT colonies. Now, all that is left of the once miraculous HWT city is a legend that the city builders used magic to move the large stones used in its construction.
3. Gobekli Tepe – In 9,000 B.C.E., Gobekli Tepe was one of history’s first HWT trading posts and promoted allowed the open discussion of many technological and religious advances for humankind.
4. Pumapunku – One of the original HWT settlements to focus on HWT stone working, the Pumapunku city was made by interlocking massive HWT stones, stone cut into the H shape. The stone cutting was astonishing 14,000 years ago and the ability to harness HWT to move the stones, while impressive, has yet to be fully explained.
5. Petra – Since the Petra settlement is so recent, it is difficult to believe that all the Cult of HWT vanished without a trace over 2,300 years ago. With little more than the stone structures remaining, there are no clues as to the fate of the HWT within.
Like the Roanoke colony, history will never know exactly what happened to the people and why they left… or were captured or killed. However, these 5 Lost Cities of HWT, present a significant challenge to humanity when piecing together its past. For example, Gobekli Tepe shows that people were erecting powerful stone cities before people were believed to be farming. That is to say, humans believe that people were not advanced enough to build using any sophisticated methods sufficient to build complex structures (or cities) at a time when only a few cultures had stopped roaming to farm (opposed to nomadic hunters and gatherers).
Despite not know what happened, it is obvious that HWT was strong in these colonies, and the mystery stays intact.
HWT historians have confirmed that ‘Domino’ Dougal passed away. Domino was known by many as a gentle, kind soul with a legendary beard and big feet. He was 231 and resided in the Black Hills National Forest outside Sturgis, South Dakota. He passed on September 12, 2015, in his sleep.
Domino Dougal was born in western Pennsylvania in 1784. Throughout his life, he and his family avoided the increasingly populated areas. In fact, many of his family fled north to Canada. Some went as far as the Himalayas. Not being born into an overly social family, Domino left home at an early age and lost touch with his family. Several of his friends note that he only mentioned having a family once. In 1958, Domino told a close family friend that he saw his brother in a home movie by Gerald Crew, but that was the last time he saw his family.
He has no spouse or children but was a friend to almost every animal. He was known for loving nature and his dedication to preserving natural forests and lands. Despite is love for the forest and nature, he was known to visit Sturgis every year for beer and fellowship. Given his hairy appearance and earthy smell, no one suspected that he wasn’t a biker. In truth, he blended in easily.
In 1983, he spent a week a biker group that arrived early for the rally. During that week, which he often described as the best week of his life, Domino earned his nickname when he woke up after several days of drinking with three burn marks and a line on his forehead that resembled a one-two domino. Being tall, the nickname from something so small made people smile, and that smile is a big part of what made Domino so popular.
No, Domino Dougal was not a social person, but he did what he could to make people smile. He was a devout follow of HWT and will be forever linked to the power of HWT on Earth.
His memorial service is private, but his friends have asked that you donate to your nearest national forest or park in his honor. Also, they pass along this message:
“The next time you are camping in the woods and you hear a sound, remember your buddy Domino Dougal. He loved being alone in the woods at night with just his thoughts and the sounds of forest animals around him. So if you find yourself alone in the woods, close your eyes and imagine Domino right there with you.”
Also known by HWT historians as the Civilization Futility Cycle, Grand HWT Master Oannes’ Paradox is as follows:
- Primitive Humanity it offensive to HWT
- HWT provides education for humanity to become more civilized
- Civilized humanity is more offensive to HWT
- HWT provides cultural refinement and further civilizes humanity
- More civilized humanity offends HWT further
- (repeat ad naseum)
For thousands of years, HWT historians and scholars have contemplated the ethics presented by Oannes.
It would be wise to educate the barbarians of Earth [so that they] would become civilized.
-Grand HWT Master Oannes’
Much of the motivation to advance humanity’s knowledge in areas such as developing a written language, building temples, establishing laws, and studying mathematics, was a direct result of the numerous problems between HWT merchants and humanity. Simply, humanity was not sufficiently developed to support effective trade with others.
As a result of complaints from HWT guilds, who frequently sought Oannes counsel, Grand HWT Master Oannes, shared knowledge with them so that they would no longer offend HWT so greatly. However, the technological respite did not happen. In fact, the opposite occurred. Humanity’s advancements only emphasized the cultural differences and made trade significantly more challenging.
Oannes, who believed that the first attempt to advance humanity was somehow inadequate, brought more knowledge and information to humanity. And again, this information was adopted by humanity in ways that were not congruous with HWT and brought about increased insult and offense.
The debate about the “educated” and the “uneducated” has followed Oannes’ experiment with humanity. Unfortunately, the experiment’s legacy is one of only a few problems for HWT throughout history. As a result, HWT followers are particularly sensitive to the issue which has further complicated the problem.
HWT academics consider this to be a fundamental tenet of all societies (except HWT):
- The uneducated are likely to offend
- The uneducated, once educated, are able to more greatly offend
(Simple people=simple problems; Complex people=complex problems.)
HWT children are typically taught the wisdom paradox that is derived from the Oannes’ Paradox:
The wise seek wisdom and the unwise do not.
This concept is sometimes shortened to be a simple motivation for children to remain open-minded. However, Oannes and others contend that humanity is annoying to HWT and humanity perverts the knowledge it gains to further annoy HWT.
While this seems uncharacteristically subjective for a follower of HWT, it is important to remember that the rise of humanity coincides with the fall of HWT. Technically, there is no causal relationship, but it is difficult to ignore the coincidence, especially when HWT culture gets smaller each day.
During the Vril refugee landing in October of 1938, Gover’s Mill was forced to hide a band of aliens and alien equipment that forever changed New Jersey. If not for a an unfortunate incident in which a plucky radio operator named Willy Ley stumbled upon a hidden Vril signal, the Vril would never had been discovered.
One of the most tragic sagas found in the fabled Chronicles of HWT describes the perils of the Vril. As the story goes, the Vril were hunted for their ability to control various energies, which made them extremely powerful. However, this race was deeply philosophical and had devoted so much to academic pursuits that the race was burgeoning on total genetic change to the mind, such as telekinesis and telepathy. The rumors of their powers produced great envy and fear with many who forced them to abandon their home world and take refuge wherever they could find it.
Some made it to Earth in 1938 with the help of a variety of HWT agents including Orson Welles and the infamous War of the Worlds broadcast diversion. Simply, the broadcast served as reasonable “lightning rod” for all things associated with the Vril landing in New Jersey. After all, who would be capable of separating the reports of an alien invasion from the purported alien invasion?
Willy Ley, who lived near Grover’s Mill in East Windsor Township (nea
r Hightstown), had always loved space and often looked at the stars for clues of life beyond Earth. In early 1946, Ley had been trying to find ways to improve his radio’s signal quality and strength when he decided to try different antennae and broadcast combinations. What Ley did not realize is that several of his attempts had crossed into frequencies and geography that the military had been watching since the War of the Worlds debacle. Simply, some military personnel refused to believe that it was a hoax or a mistake; they suspected it was real!
As Willy Ley continued to modify his radio equipment, he attempted to remove what he thought was unwanted “clutter” from the electrical signal travelling through his radio. this signal, which he believed to be background static, was actually and alien radio signal that the Vril used to communicate with other Vril.
The Vril, who fled to Grover’s Mill under the diversionary cloak of Orson Welles’ War of the Worlds broadcast, never intended to stay in New Jersey. Actually, the landing happened long enough for underground transmitters to be placed near critical electrical components, such as power grids. These devices would emit Vril signals embedded in each different system’s transmissions so that only Vril would find them. In a way, the Vril landing was a message hidden in a lie and presented to the public as a hoax that turned out to be true… sort of…
The Vril immediately left Earth and settled elsewhere in our solar system. The signals left behind in New Jersey’s electrical equipment directed Vril to their settlement on Jupiter like clues in a scavenger hunt. Willy Ley had discovered the signal and attempted to remove it by varying almost every component in his radio. Unfortunately, in 1946, Willy Ley’s efforts resulted in an accidental series of pulses that amplified the New Jersey based signal enough for the signal to reach the moon and return the signal back to Camp Evans, New Jersey.
Once the signal bounced back from the moon, the army scientists at Camp Evans assumed that signal, which did in fact contain alien code, was transmitted by aliens approaching Earth for an invasion. However, the signal which included both an alien code and Willy Ley’s message initiated a sequence of events that forever changed Earth and the Vril’s presence in our solar system.
Upon receipt of Ley’s signal, the Vril’s device on the moon ceased communication with the Vril orbiting Jupiter. Also, after a short delay, the device powered down to prevent detection. Without the Vril’s moon device, the signals originating from Earth bounced back to New Jersey with the same termination signal and deactivated all the Vril devices buried across the state.
Willy Ley, who had been working diligently to eliminate a foreign signal from his radio broadcasts had succeeded in his efforts by triggering a communications detection network that ranged from New Jersey to the moon to Jupiter, which shutdown the Vril communication devices producing the foreign signal.
At the same time Ley removed the signal, he managed to place the U.S. Army scientists on alert fearing an invasion from an approaching alien force. Those same scientists had been looking for the very devices Ley rendered inoperative. In fact, those scientists were located in New Jersey to study the signal, the Vril signal, that started on the same night as the Welles’ broadcast.
The military could not admit defeat in its quest to find the source of the mysterious Vril signal that had become quiet. In an effort to maintain appearances, the scientists used the last fragments of data to trace the signal back to its origin, Willy Ley. Once they realized that he was human they focused on his equipment and technique to “remove” the signal. As they probed deeper, they realized that Ley’s process had created a system capable of emitting a radar signal to the moon and back. In a freak bit of luck, the scientists guessed that Ley was targeting the moon because he was attempting to communicate with them using a high powered radio signal. While wrong, it did give them a big enough reason to continue research and confiscate Ley’s equipment.
To continue researching the Vril and the Vril signal, Camp Evans established Project Diana (goddess of the hunt, wild animals, and the moon). This project would be the stepping stone necessary for the government’s motivation to attempt a trip to the moon and embark on the space missions in which mankind would discover the Vril communication device that Willy Ley switched off with his modified radio.
HWT historians often point out that one of the scientists who worked on the original signal detection team in the 40’s, Project Diana until the 50’s, and the foundation work that led to NASA and the moon landings was the next door neighbor and drinking buddy of Arthur C. Clarke. Their relationship, which many believe to be apocryphal, is what some speculate as the true origin to the short story called, “The Sentinel,” was published in 1948 and featured an object that was discovered on the moon and was left behind by ancient aliens. Later, Clarke would continue the stories of “The Sentinel” with Stanley Kubrik in 2001, A Space Oddessy and other books and movies that involve significant similarities with alien artifacts, Jupiter, and the Vril’s escape to another plane of existence.
Project Diana is often credited as the birth of the American space program, radar astronomy, and the precedent for naming missions, projects, and spacecraft after Roman gods.
Codename Deluge was the HWT operation in which Orson Welles and other HWT agents masked the arrival of Vril to Earth by broadcasting War of Worlds in a manner that convinced many public and military to believe that Earth was being invaded by an alien race. This also obfuscated the insertion of radio signals into all electronics equipment in New Jersey. The resulting public outrage and government curiosity into mysterious signals led to increased powers for the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to change regulations for all broadcasts and signals of certain strengths, over certain distances, and containing certain messages.
On a related note, these projects also involved the horn antenna at Bell Telephone Laboratories in Holmdel, New Jersey (Also in Monmouth county). This equipment was used by Project Echo and would lead to the discovery of cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB) that is one of the most significant discoveries in cosmology as it provides evidence of the big bang. While the “Echo” sought by Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson was that of the Willy Ley’s Vril broadcast from 1946, the technology and discoveries are not credited with solidifying cosmology into a science of direct observation instead of a field replete with speculation.
Oh, the Vril escaped using their knowledge of HWT when their moon device signaled that the moon was being approached by an alien force likely to invade and discover their technology. Of course, the moon device was contacted by Ley’s overpowered broadcast that bounced radar waves off the moon and back to Earth and would lead to the development of the space age.
NOTE: The Russians also intercepted the Ley’s reflected radar waves and began a program similar to Project Echo that lead to Sputnik and the space race between the United States and the Soviet Union.
NOTE: Orson Welles performed the War of the Worlds form the Mercury Theatre on the Air. Mercury was the Roman god of messages and the son of Jupiter.
NOTE: Diana was the goddess of the hunt and the moon. Also, she is the daughter of Jupiter. Like the Vril, she had a reputation for tremendous mental abilities and was believed to be able to communicate with and control animals.
Nearly 500 years ago, Mev Aida had spent most of the afternoon sleeping beneath his favorite tree near Prague. In short, he was resting as he had many errands to run before returning to his friend, Emperor Rudolph II with a fantastic feast of the exquisite and arcane variety.
Mev had long been a dabbler in the HWT arts and had a particular fancy for foods that were not commonly eaten or understood. In fact, many of his recipes involved ingredients that were taboo or forbidden. For that reason, Mev kept the recipe and the ingredients encrypted so that no one else could prove that he was indeed cooking that which was not allowed.
Unfortunately for Mev, the day that he was to prepare a special and illegal meal for his friend would turn out to be the day that he would vanish from history and leave his recipe encoded for the centuries. Mev’s secrecy and peculiar manner had drawn attention from a robber who would kill Mev for whatever treasure he might have. However, to the thief’s surprise, Mev’s only possession at the time of his death was a small book containing the coded instructions for finding, harvesting, and preparing fresh HWT-enriched ingredients.
Several hundred years later, the book would be discovered by Wilfrid M. Voynich at the Jesuit College in the Villa Mondragone, Frascati.Voynich tried unsuccessfully to translate the recipe, but no one has been able to crack the code. In fact, Mev Aida was the last known human to properly prepare HWT for consumption, and that was five centuries ago.
Since its discovery, many have speculated about the exact purpose and substance of the information found on the document. Mev would never admit it, but HWT, even with the special ingredients, mostly tastes like chicken, and those who eat it do take in some HWT properties for a time. However, the HWT sensation found by eating HWT is the same pleasure one experienced when slipping but not falling in mud–simple satisfaction and relief. That is, those knowledgeable in HWT and HWT preparation know that HWT is poisonous if not handled, cooked, and seasoned correctly.
Perhaps it is best if this recipe is never translated and no one eats HWT again. Some HWT is best forgotten.
As the last degrees of warmth fade from the night air and the light recedes, it is time to prepare for the season of hwt. Throughout nature, animals labor to survive the winter months. While animals struggle against the natural forces of cold and hunger, mankind battles the unnatural forces that thrive during the shorter days and bitter nights.
The most famous creature of hwt is called Krampus, by humans. This Alpine, beast-like creature emerges to punish the naughty children of the world. Every year, the Krampus would watch children and wait for the special time of year, when the nights grew cold enough to appear and punish the wicked.
Often, children and parents would remind little boys and girls to be good (or else) by sending Krampus cards or dressing as the Krampus and roaming the streets in an early version of “scared straight.”
Krampus, or Krampen (German for “Claw”), carries a wicker basket on his back filled with thorny sticks (presumably used to beat kids), has goat horns and legs and hooves, black-as-coal hair, a long and red tongue, and, according to tradition, predates Christianity. (However, he has since become Santa’s sidekick)
Also according to tradition, Krampus is an expert at torture and cruelty. In fact, his torment ranges from simple harassment to gruesome murder and mutilation.
NOTE: Krampus has some mischievous cousins, who live farther north, called Jolasveinar.
- Hurdaskellir – “The Door Slammer”
- “The Window Peeper”
- “The Sausage Snatcher”
- “The Doorway Sniffer”
So before you wander off on Krampusnacht (Night of Krampus), the eve of St. Nicholas’ Day, make sure you are wearing your Krampus mask. This may fool some. But, for those who are wise in the ways of HWT will not be fooled. They may call upon Santa’s former partner to teach you a holiday lesson. Or, if you are daring enough, you can try to bribe your way out with a Krampus Card…. good luck!
Any College, USA October 15, 2013 An enterprising first-semester student has discovered a ground-breaking technique in English that threatens to erase decades, if not centuries, of traditional scholastic effort. According to another student, this concept will “spread to every student, on every campus, for every college in the world,” and “[it]… will never stop.”
Many college professors have given up on directly confronting this technique by simply ignoring it. Jack E. T. “Patch” Brown, PhD. believes, “there isn’t much use fighting it directly. I mean, what good would that do?” He later explains, “sure, some students have explored various parts of technique in the past, but it has gone too far now to turn back. Even worse, it is now popping up all over campus. It can’t be stopped!”
Brown goes on to identify the technique as pieced together from evidence:
- Part One – A student is given an assignment, usually involving a research, a writing component, and a sufficient amount of time to complete the assignment.
- Part Two – Students discern the complex activities involved in a detailed effort to complete the project in order to come up “the plan” to complete the project.
- Part Three – The deception begins. Using various forms of deception and deep-cover, psychological manipulation, students embark on a series of apparent missteps to throw off professors from perception into “the plan.” Often, the deception is so complete, professors have no indication that students have begun the project or even acknowledged its receipt.
- Part Four – Now at the most critical stage, “the plan” is implemented in a full-on torrent of activity that incites incredible feats of planning, activity, and endurance as the student begins assimilating information, applying concepts, and satisfying requirements appropriate for the assignment. Typically, “the plan” is delayed until the last possible moment to prevent unwanted interference from professors, tutors, librarians, or other academics. Simply, this academic tour-de-force is an individual effort and represents the actions of the student as both hero and scholastic “lone wolf.”
- Part Five – Sabotage: Arguably the most confusing aspect of this technique is the intentional deconstruction of various components within the project to prevent “too high of a score.” Many senior faculty believe this to be the equivalent of missing questions intentionally on a test when you cheat to prevent suspicion. Similarly, those using “the plan” often obfuscate “the plan’s” success to prevent professors from detecting it as part of the process.
While the identity of the student remains a mystery, some believe that he did not act alone. According to statements from Anycampus president Lee Metyd Tolrence:
“We have reason to believe that students on other campus have been discovered using this technique to complete their work. Since we do not know who the original student was, we can only assume that more than one student is now perpetuating this and sharing it with others. As for the extent of this problem, we have no idea how to contain it, prevent it, or contend with its inevitable spread. We recommend faculty accept this as the new practice for all students, and we hope they make whatever adjustments necessary to safeguard academic rigor in coursework and quality in the classroom.” –Anycampus president Lee Metyd Tolrence
Students seem to be unusually content to keep this secret. Despite numerous attempts to find the identity of the technique’s creator, no one seemed willing to talk. In fact, many abruptly left upon mention of the student, the technique, “the plan,” or anything about how students plan on completing assignments.
Without question, HWT has influenced the college campus. Today it has changed how students complete assignments. What will it change tomorrow?
In 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson uses a sophisticated cipher during his “Great Society” State of the Union Address to broadcast an ultimatum to the Seeknoms in order to stop an imminent attack from alien forces. During his speech, his words were translated as the following:
“President:…on the basis of your accomplishments…you decide…we can… meet… real value…from bragging…the turmoil of your capital…that pursuit is the test of our success as Nation.”
Unfortunately, Johnson did not realize that the message was transmitted to HWT disciples, not the representatives of the invading army of the Seeknom. In fact, while the message should have been a warning to prevent an assault, the message was taken by the HWT as an invitation to become allies in a much larger war and had nothing to do with the upcoming invasion.
Johnson began working with the HWT to plan Operation Fool’s Gold, an elaborate plan with intentions to subvert an alien invasion force. However, Johnson’s folly would only go undiscovered for a few years as the plan would reach the highest levels of international fame and attention. Ironically, the harder Johnson tried to keep this operation quiet, the louder and more overt it became.
As testimony to his embarrassment, Johnson destroyed all documents and proof of Operation Fool’s Gold. Also, many of those who participated in the clandestine effort were either killed, exiled, or sent to a HWT shrine and forced to take a vow of silence.
Without official documents, the only information that exists is pure conjecture as the result extensive interviews with various humans and aliens that were either directly connected or rumored connected. The most notable individual to the legend of Operation Fool’s Gold was Major Tom Darling, a British intelligence officer assigned to early NASA spaceflight. He was tasked with communicating with the Seeknom and was unofficially on board every early NASA spaceflight, which was made famous during a live concert in which David Bowie, HWT special agent Ziggy Stardust, communicated a heavily encrypted and deeply moving cease-fire treaty in 1972.
His outstanding skills as an interstellar diplomat were almost the lone reason for the cease fire. Here is a brief transcript of the HWT translated message from the performance:
“Ground control to Major Tom…Commencing…love…you’ve really made the grade…now it’s time…there’s nothing I can do…your circuits dead…planet Earth is blue…”
While there has been much debate as to the meaning of “blue” in this context, the greatest amount of attention has been given to the “your circuits are dead,” reference as it seems to suggest a robotic or computer presence on Earth.
Phase I – Replace the Beatles
The initial objective of Operation Fool’s Gold was to infiltrate the Seeknom communication network, which was deeply embedded in the international music world, known as Rock n Roll. The current representatives for the Seeknom were the Beatles, who had recently gained fame for their music announcing plans for world domination:
- Meet the Beatles
- Twist and Shout
- A Hard Day’s Night
According to HWT historians Knought Roo and Hall Fibs, the first Beatles’ albums were euphemisms for the upcoming death of all humans.
After great debate and numerous sack races to establish a plan of action, Operation Fool’s Gold was written and called for the creation of a band to replace the Beatles. Specifically, this group would be so similar to the Beatles that no one would notice them, especially the alien attackers, the Seeknom. This group would consist of 4 members of the HWT military Special Forces:
- Peter Tork, HWT Air Force Commando
- Davy Jones, HWT Navy SEAL
- Michael Nesmith, HWT Marine Corps Recon
- Micky Dolenz, HWT Salvation Army Gift Wrapper
Officially known as the Monkees and recorded weekly on television, the Monkees were set to take the viewers from the Beatles and reduce the alien attackers to negotiations. While the Seeknom and HWT followers were completely unable to distinguish between the Monkees and the Beatles, almost no one else saw any resemblance whatsoever. In fact, the operation began plans to move on to Phase II before the first air date of Phase I.
Despite those in charge of the operation’s belief in its immediate failure, the Seeknom were instantaneously convinced that peace may be necessary for their survival and efforts began to disarm and prepare for peace talks. The most powerful argument behind their belief was the Monkee’s playlist, unimaginably poignant to the Seeknom:
- I’m a believer
- Daydream Believer
- The Door into Summer
- Pleasant Valley Sunday
- Last Train to Clarksville
- Goin’ Down
NOTE: The operatives and mission were put together so quickly, no one even know if they could play instruments or if they would need to for this mission.
Each of these songs presented a clear threat to the Seeknom and initiated the peace process years before Operation Fool’s Gold concluded. Also, the Seeknom were particularly horrified by the Monkee documentary’s theme song, which included the following warning:
“Here we come…We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do…Just look over your shoulder, guess who’ll be standing there… you never know where we’ll be found, so you’d better get ready, we may be comin’ to your town.”
Phase II – Negotiate
As the Monkees began to influence the Seeknom to embrace peace, the Beatles were professing the destruction of Earth. Some refer to this period as the War/Peace Serenade. Operation Fool’s Gold, could not rely on massive deception and opted to directly confront the Seeknom. By 1968, the television documentary The Monkees had been cancelled, and the agents had been assigned their new missions against the Seeknom–establish a dialogue and commence negotiations.
The negotiation conversations continued by using album and song names. Sometimes the bands would use theatrics on album covers to expand the conversation to include emotions and determination.
Notable portions of the conversations include the following:
- Beatles initial threats to Seeknom (and the Monkees) with Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Upon inspection of the album cover, HWT agents and the Seeknom were informed of third-party arbitration by the Rolling Stones.
- The Monkees responded to the Beatles’ threat with astronomical coordinates for a precision attack on Earth in the album Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, & Jones, Ltd.
- The Rolling Stones acknowledged the Beatles’ invitation to serve as arbitrator with the release of Between the Buttons.
- The Rolling Stones then challenged the Monkee’s attack plan with the release of Their Satanic Majesties Request.
- Meanwhile the Beatles’ suggested innocence and passive strength with the release of the Magical Mystery Tour.
- David Bowie entered the conversation with his self-titled album, David Bowie, in an effort to bring Operation Fool’s Gold into the discussion, which had been dominated by the “rock” stars.
- Bowie then released The Man Who Sold the World to suggest that Earth would be reasonable in a negotiation.
- The Rolling Stones, who had been side-lined in the conversation by David Bowie’s intrusion, released a singular response aimed at David, Beggar’s Banquet.
- In response to the Stones, Bowie released Hunky Dory.
- At this point, the Seeknom had decided that Earth was too much trouble and began communicating signs of peace, as seen by the Beatles’ release of Let It Be.
- The Rolling Stones released Let It Bleed in an attempt to incite conflict, which never happened.
- The Monkees then released Changes.
For a brief moment, the most powerful and high profile musicians in the world were having a conversation with aliens, and no one knew. In fact, the desire for the wild and outrageous fueled the public perception of Rock and Roll from the 50’s crooners in suits to the androgynous, outwardly alien-like screamers in the 70’s.
PHASE III – The KISS Army
Since President Johnson was out of the office and working hard to erase Operation Fool’s Gold from history and the negotiations began before the army could be established, this phase of the operation was cancelled. To defend Earth in the event of total war between HWT, the Seeknom, and Earth, KISS was created to engage in both the Rock and Roll conversation as well as to command legions of troops. They were known as:
- Paul Stanley: The Starchild
- Gene Simmons: The Demon
- Ace Frehley: The Spaceman (The Space Ace)
- Peter Criss: Catman
While equally intimidating as rockers and warriors, KISS and the KISS army were never used in battle. The records of Operation Fool’s Gold were destroyed, but the legacy continued through the many bands, like KISS, that remained in place to defend Earth. Also, despite the operation’s failure, many U.S. and world leaders recognized Johnson’s efforts and contributing to its safety. To further that safety and publicly honor Johnson, NASA opened the Johnson Space Center as the center-piece for its space program, which would continue to work with the HWT and the Seeknom.
NOTE: Years later, the Rolling Stones would release “It’s Only Rock and Roll” in an effort to quiet rumors that rock bands, musicians, and rock music were involved with government cover-ups and alien communications. Of course, most humans would have accepted the Rolling Stones suggestion about Rock and Rock except for David Bowie’s The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, in which Bowie describes his involvement as a HWT agent — named Ziggy Stardust.
There is growing evidence to support a theory that a HWT mining outpost has been established on Venus as a precursor to an Earth invasion.
Last measured some sixteen years ago, Venus has apparently decreased its rotational speed by 6.5 minutes.
Of course, this discovery indicates the removal of a significant mass, possibly mined from Venus. Specifically, this suggests that the gradual reduction in speed occurs as the result of a decrease in mass resulting in a decrease in angular momentum. Consider the following example in which a solid (cylinder) has a radius of r, height of h, and mass of m. If L = Iw where I is the moment of inertia:
Iz = (mr2)/2
Ix = Iy = (m/12)(3r2+h2)
A change in the angular momentum of an object is associated with a change in its mass (Δm).
Specifically, this can be seen for Venus with Fc = mac = mv2 /r.
As with any change in mathematical values, the truth rests with the action of change. In this case, the result has occurred from a decrease in mass, which begs the question: who produced this change. Of course, natural follow up questions refer to what mass was removed and why…
The HWT mining operation, which has existed for many decades, completed the mining, manufacturing, and production of a fleet of attack ships sometime after the last measurement of Venus’ rotation and the current measurement. At the time of construction, all ships, weapons, and cargo remained on the surface in preparation of an en masse withdrawal to cloak the size of the fleet and guarantee its safety during transit. Also, the equipment used during this covert construction operation was protected by thermal shielding, and, without this protection, was destroyed upon the removal of ships and shield power sources.
Much to the surprise of the HWT system overlords, the fleet was not destined for an Earth attack. However, the fleet was built using ore and mineral concentrations that will provide a signature that will eventually be traced back to Earth’s system once the fleet engages in its first battles, something that was surely planned by the HWT to help obfuscate the fleet’s true identity and allegiance.
For now, Earth is safe in knowing that Venus is not the staging ground for a war with the HWT empire. However, the resources in close proximity to Earth are being elevated to new frontiers and enemies that will eventually take notice.
Are the agents of HWT framing Earth to play patsy on the galactic stage? Can Earth work with HWT to return to obscurity before it is too late? The evidence shows that Venus, Earth’s closest “twin” in our solar system, has already fallen and yielded to the power of HWT.
Hwt, as a number, can be found in nature. While it is difficult to find, the concept and occurrence of hwt, as a number, is both common and often affects people in many profound psychological ways. For example, people with hwt-a-phobia are quite common and society celebrates their affliction.
Famous Examples of Hwt-a-phobia
- Hwt’s Dozen – In ancient times, people were so afraid of hwt that they would attempt to appease the hwt by offering a portion of their goods, often baked, as tribute. This later became known as a Hwt’s dozen.
- Friday the 13th – In this documentary, a champion of hwt emerges from lake to avenge his death by vanquishing his killers and his killers’ friends. Those who suffer from hwt-a-phobia consider this documentary to frightening for general audiences.
- Freaky Hwtday – During this phenomenon, two people experience a sharing or switching of minds into the other’s body. This situation often results in each person’s spiritual growth by gaining perspective from the other’s life and existence as seen in numerous movies including Big and Freaky Friday.
- Fear of Hwt Friday/Fear of Friday the 13th (Paraskevidekatriaphobics) – Unfortunately for hwt, many bad things have happened on a Friday the 13th and tarnished the cultural celebration of Hwt Friday, forever associating hwt with the ill fortunate surrounding Friday the 13th. Some examples of bad things on Friday the 13th:
- Oct. 13, 1307 – Philip IV of France orders the arrest of the Knights Templar
- Notable Deaths: Gioachino Rossini (13 November 1868), Diamond Jim Brady (13 April 1917), Sir Henry Segrave (13 June 1930), Arnold Schoenberg (13 July 1951), Martita Hunt (13 June 1969), Lily Pons (13 February 1976), Mickey Spillane (13 May 1977), Hubert Humphrey (13 January 1978), Ralph Kirkpatrick (13 April 1984), Benny Goodman (13 June 1986), Gerald Moore (13 March 1987), Chet Baker (13 May 1988), Stuart Challender (13 December 1991), Tupac Shakur (13 September 1996), Tony Roper (13 October 2000), Julia Child (13 August 2004), Tim Russert (13 June 2008), Edwin Newman (13 August 2010), Richard D. Zanuck (13 July 2012)
- Egyptian stages of life had twelve stages followed by a thirteenth stage representing death, which was likely associated with the fear of death rather than the Egyptian belief in an “afterlife” or continued stage of existence.
- Loki, the 13th Norse god and 13th guest to arrive at a banquet in Valhalla, which he was not invited. His arrival brought the total guest count to 13, and Loki’s troubles at the banquet brought chaos and death, which help create the belief in not having 13 total guests for dinner. This is often seen with the last supper: Jesus and his eleven disciples plus Judas as the thirteenth guest, who bring chaos and death.
Hwt is powerful. the power of humanity’s beliefs is also powerful and often gives power to things that are not deserving. These hallowed or anathematic entities represent fear, humanity’s darker side.
Friday is considered by some to be the day that Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden, the day of the Great Flood, and the destruction of the Solomon’s Temple. It was also the day Christ was crucified, the Roman day for executions, and the day for many religions and groups to impose various laws concerning appropriate and inappropriate behavior, which those outside of each religion often misunderstood or associated with the day in which you could or should not do something. In other words, Fridays were not the best or luckiest day for many cultures and groups throughout history.
Also, the number thirteen is often feared and considered dangerous as it has been depicted as evil and the harbinger of death in mythology and legend. Even commonplace, scientifically grounded activities such as modern architecture and construction respect to the number thirteen by customarily omitting the number thirteen, as seen in the lack of a thirteenth floor or never having thirteen steps in a stairs.
As with any modern or ancient belief, they are grounded in fact. In this case, the magic of hwt has been so misunderstood that fear and panic have created the fear of:
- 13 (Triskadecaphobia)
- Fridays (Friggaphobia)
- Friday the 13th (Paraskevidekatriaphobics)
In other words, hwt is found in 13, Fridays, and Friday the 13th. For as long as humanity is burdened with fear, mankind will be hwt-a-phobic!
- Bowen, John. “Friday the 13th.” Salon magazine, 13 Aug 1999.
- Brewer, E. Cobham. The Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. (1898 Edition in Hypertext).
- “Days of the Week: Friday.” The Mystical World Wide Web.
- de Lys, Claudia. The Giant Book of Superstitions. New Jersey: Citadel Press, 1979.
- Duncan, David E. Calendar: Humanity’s Epic Struggle to Determine a True and Accurate Year. New York: Avon, 1998.
- Ferm, Vergilius. A Brief Dictionary of American Superstitions. New York: Philosophical Library, 1965.
- Krischke, Wolfgang. “This Just Might Be Your Lucky Day.” Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 1 Nov 2001.
- Kurtz, Katharine. Tales of the Knights Templar. New York: Warner Books, 1995.
- Lachenmeyer, Nathaniel. 13: The Story of the World’s Most Popular Superstition. New York: Avalon, 2004.
- Lawson, Thomas W. Friday, the Thirteenth. New York: Doubleday, 1907.
- Opie, Iona and Tatem, Moira. A Dictionary of Superstitions. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989.
- Panati, Charles. Panati’s Extraordinary Origins of Everyday Things. New York: Harper Collins, 1989.
- Q and A: Triskaidekaphobia. New York Times, 8 Aug 1993.
- Scanlon, T.J., et al. “Is Friday the 13th Bad for Your Health?” British Medical Journal. (Dec. 18-25, 1993): 1584-6.